Sunday, September 20, 2009

Up ealry......

What's goood I had a blast this weekend thanks to everyone that came by for trell and leah party... I was just sitting here thinkin about life and the things that I need to do to satisfy myself...Im like Warren G i want it all but inorder to get that im gonna have to make some different moves, my girl's dad was talking to me last night about how he gone expand his current business into insurances and he wants me to be on board with him to make this money.... He said if I give him one year of hard work and study what im learning he will make sure I succeed in life which is the main goal anyway... Im not trying to be a rapper at all I mean if that comes then hey it does im not gone complain, but I just do music for fun cause I like hearing my self on the mic... Once i get all my ducks in a row, I think I will be happy. So i guess as the morning passes I will be thinkin about moving forward in life in whateve I do.... Holla at cha boi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment